Click images for larger size.
description of the Bush Music Club from page 10
2. Editorial - Publishing Committee - Bob Bolton, Rlph Prde & Dave Johnson
3. Talking with Phyl Lobl pp. 3-4 R.B. (Bob Bolton)
5. The Mulga Workshop - Rattling your Bones with Frank Maher
6. Bush Lore - Instrument Building and Australian Timbers D.J (Dave Johnson)
7. Book reviews - Jamie Carlin's Simple Tutor for Tin Whistle
8. Book reviews - A Big Book of Australian Folk Song by Ron Edwards R.P (RA=alph Pride)
9. Club News The new Concert Party
10. Annual General Meeting, Singabout night 25th June 1977 (photos here)
11. Bil board - Newcastle Folk Festival, June long weekend
12. Calendar notes
The Bush Music Club was founded in 1954 to collect, publish and popularise Australia’s traditional songs, dances, music, yarns, recitations and folklore and to encourage the composition of a new kind of song - one that was traditional in style but contemporary in theme.
Articles © Bush Music Club Inc unless stated otherwise, photographs © individual photographer.
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER SIZE .
Wednesday, 1 June 1977
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)