Click images for larger size.
3. Talking with Bernard Bolan, pp.3-4
5. Club News. Concert Party. Singabout 29th July, review. Lachlan Vintage Village Bush Traditions 1978, 16-17th September 1978
6. Working Bee, Tritton Hall, proposed by members of Lima Hotel Club who share the Hut. Dance Practice. Australia Over There, Carlin family are visiting Ireland. Erratum. The Victorian Folk Music Club.
7. Bush Music Club Calendar, 1978/9 (Revised)
11. Meet the Poets - by Barry Collerson, pp.7-9 + 12.
14. Larrikin Records. Catalogue Checklist
15. Bill Board
16. Calendar Notes + Meet the Poets
The Bush Music Club was founded in 1954 to collect, publish and popularise Australia’s traditional songs, dances, music, yarns, recitations and folklore and to encourage the composition of a new kind of song - one that was traditional in style but contemporary in theme.
Articles © Bush Music Club Inc unless stated otherwise, photographs © individual photographer.
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER SIZE .
Tuesday, 1 August 1978
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)