Click images for larger size.
2. Editorial - membership fees rise for the first time in 20 years
3. Interview with Bob McInnis pp.2&3
5. A Music Lesson - Rythm & Timing R.W. Pride
6. President's Report. Annual General Meeting (committee)
7. Vale Pam Loughlin. Dance Practices. Bush Band. Workshops
8. Theme Nights. Hut Warming, Tritton Hall, Sat 8th April
9. Singabout Sat 27th May
10. Larrikin Records Catalogue Checklist
11. Bill Board
12. Calendar Notes
The Bush Music Club was founded in 1954 to collect, publish and popularise Australia’s traditional songs, dances, music, yarns, recitations and folklore and to encourage the composition of a new kind of song - one that was traditional in style but contemporary in theme.
Articles © Bush Music Club Inc unless stated otherwise, photographs © individual photographer.
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER SIZE .
Saturday, 1 April 1978
From the Archives - Mulga Wire no.6, April 1978 - complete.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment