Click images for larger size.
1. Cover by Raema Grieve.
2. Editorial. Singabout Saturday 14th October 78.
3. Talking with Shirley Andrews, pp.3-4
5. Meet the Poets, number 2. John O'Brien (P.J. Hartigan) pp.5-7
7. Meet the Poets. Rouseabouts (That Rattling Good Bush Band ... Remember?)
Reedy River Bushmen.
8. First Colonial Subscription Ball. Australian Traditional Dance Group. Concert Party.
9. Dance Workshop. Lachlan Vintage Village Bush Traditions 1978.
10. Larrikin Records.
11. Bill Board. 1979 Festival of Folklife.
12. Calendar Notes.
The Bush Music Club was founded in 1954 to collect, publish and popularise Australia’s traditional songs, dances, music, yarns, recitations and folklore and to encourage the composition of a new kind of song - one that was traditional in style but contemporary in theme.
Articles © Bush Music Club Inc unless stated otherwise, photographs © individual photographer.
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER SIZE .
Sunday, 1 October 1978
From the Archives - Mulga Wire no.9, October 1978 - complete
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment