Click on images for larger size
3. Bob & Pat Bolton
4. Helen Brain (now Romeo)
5. Pat Bolton
6. Monica & Bob Foggin
7. Dave de Hugard & George Bolliger
8. Pat Bolton
11. Helen Brain (now Romeo)
12. Rose & Ralph Pride
13. Ann Pidcock, Ryebuck & caller Sue Pain
14. Band using Ryebuck's sound system!
15. Dave Johnson & Pat Bolton
16. Heather Park (now Clarke) & Bruno
17. Recovery picnic at Observatory Hill - probably Bob Brain under blanket, Paul Weaver on right
18. Recovery picnic at Observatory Hill. Mike Waters
19. Recovery picnic at Observatory Hill - probably Bob Brian under the blanket
Thanks to Helen Romeo for names.
(Photos copyright Bob Bolton)
The Bush Music Club was founded in 1954 to collect, publish and popularise Australia’s traditional songs, dances, music, yarns, recitations and folklore and to encourage the composition of a new kind of song - one that was traditional in style but contemporary in theme.
Articles © Bush Music Club Inc unless stated otherwise, photographs © individual photographer.
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER SIZE .
Monday, 14 May 2018
Bob Bolton collection - A selection of photos from the 30th Anniversary Subscription Ball, 19th August 1984 displayed at the 2018 Heritage Ball
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment