Click images for larger size.
2. Welcome, Acknowledgements, Tickets
3. Singabout with Southern Cross Bush Band. Big Bush Dance with Backblocks & Wongawilli Bush Band. Early Member's Reunion.
4. Book (re) Launch Chris Kempster Songs of Henry Lawson. Sessions. Accommodation.
5. Workshops. Malcolm Clapp - Free Reed Clinic. Kingsley-Forbes Smith - Beginners Instrument. Songs written by Club Members. The Backblocks Musicians- Collected Tunes. The Roaring Forties - Poaching Songs.
6. Lance Timiney-Green - Dances Past & Present. Ron Brown - Poet's Brunch. Alan Scott - Recording the Tradition. Bob Bolton- Button Accordion.
7. More workshops. Shirley Andrews - Dance Workshops. Pete McMahon, Jennifer Richards - Children's Workshop. 1989 Song Tune & Verse Competition judging. 1989 Dance Competition judging.
9. Children's Activities - Kids Tent, Picnic Races & Games, Kids Workshops
10. Stalls & displays
11. Bush dances October to December.
12. Membership form - front
13. Membership form- back
14. Australian Heritage Dancers workshop with Shirley Andrews & Peter Ellis, Sat 21st October.
16. Mulga Wire no.74, Aug 1989, p.5
17. Mulga Wire 76, Dec 1989, p.3 Report by Don Richmond
18. Mulga Wire no.78, April 1990, Report to AGM