Click images for larger size
3. A LETTER TO THE SECRETARY from John Dengate (recently elected a Life Member)
4. CONCERTED EFFORTS (or more of the Concert Party)
5. A BALL COMING UP SOON - Third Colonial Subscription Ball
RECORD REVIEW: "Tales of My Uncle Harry" Larrikin, LRF 045 (Cassette LRC 045)
6. BORREE LOG & BUSH DANCE, Sunday 17th August,
BUSH MUSIC FESTIVAL, 3rd October to 6th October 1980
7. SINGABOUT - AUGUST 1980 - AUSTRALIAN JIM by Alan Scott, continued p.S4
8. TUNES - Drovers Dream & Jamie Allen
9. TUNES - Tenpenny Bit & Sally's Set Tune.
10. AUSTRALIAN JIM by Alan Scott, continued from p. S1.
11. Beer & Cheese nights
12. LARRIKIN CHECK LIST
The Bush Music Club was founded in 1954 to collect, publish and popularise Australia’s traditional songs, dances, music, yarns, recitations and folklore and to encourage the composition of a new kind of song - one that was traditional in style but contemporary in theme.
Articles © Bush Music Club Inc unless stated otherwise, photographs © individual photographer.
CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER SIZE .
Friday, 17 April 2020
From the Archives - Mulga Wire no.20, August 1980 - complete
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment